Hey everyone, check out this picture of my cousin Magy from Colorado! She saw my blog and wanted to say 'hi'. She doesn't have a blog of her own because her paws are bigger than mine and typing can be tricky. I had to practice a lot before I got the hang of it. Anyway, ain't Magy cute?! I hope someday we can meet in person! We will have to settle for being pen pals for now...
Friday, January 25, 2008
Meet my Cousin Magy!
Hey everyone, check out this picture of my cousin Magy from Colorado! She saw my blog and wanted to say 'hi'. She doesn't have a blog of her own because her paws are bigger than mine and typing can be tricky. I had to practice a lot before I got the hang of it. Anyway, ain't Magy cute?! I hope someday we can meet in person! We will have to settle for being pen pals for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gorgeous Magy- oh how I wish you were mine.....(whine whine).
Post a Comment