
Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I was sick last week with an intestinal infection which basically means I had a pretty bad case of the doggy squirts. Couldn't keep my food down either which of course was a bummer. Luckily Mom took me to the vet and I got some antibiotics. Not before the vet had his way with me (shots, xrays, blood drawn and some other things you do NOT want to know about). Mom was really upset, especially when we walked out of the vets office and I had to do my business right away. She saw one little drop of blood and totally freaked out. It was embarassing. She couldn't hold it together and she was crying to the doctor to come out and look at the drop of blood. So he went out to see and assured her that it's okay and the antibiotics will fix the problem. Then he asked where I went potty so he could see it and that's when we all realized to our sheer horror that my business was under his foot. Mom stopped crying here and I'm pretty sure she just wanted to get the hell outta there because she apologized and hurried us off to the car. Anyhoo, as you can see I'm back to normal now bossing Ollie around the house and eating Mom and Dad's loofa.

Speaking of Ollie, will you get a load of this guy? It doesn't get much cuter than this unless of course you're me. Don't let his slumbering facade fool you, this kid is a killer. I hope we get to do something fun this weekend. I'm definitely due for a romp over and Glamma and Glampa's with my best bud Maggie Mae.

PS: Don't touch my Tiki Ball.

No comments:
Post a Comment