"Don't worry Fishbone, I'll protect you from all these girls..."Tuesday, February 5, 2008
One Awesome Playdate
Last. Weekend. Was. AWESOME! Saturday morning we piled in Mom's car and went over to Glamma and Glampa's house to visit the girls. We got frisky cutting up the back yard and playing up on the hill. Then we went inside to calm down and I made a new friend named Fishbone...I think he's a swordfish. I found him right away and played with him all day. Fanny was looking for love in all the wrong places! Glamma Jill couldn't believe how Fanny was throwing herself at Ollie - she was calling her Fanny Floozy! It's because she lost her virginity a couple weeks ago so now she knows the ropes. Ollie didn't know what the hell she was doing, I think it kinda freaked him out. Here are some pictures of our visit with the pink posse:
"Don't worry Fishbone, I'll protect you from all these girls..."
"Don't worry Fishbone, I'll protect you from all these girls..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment