
I had been home for less than 2 weeks and Mom and Dad already threw a party! I thought it was kinda like a "Coming Home" party for me but it turned out to just be Thanksgiving. Whatever, it was still really fun! I only knew a couple people (Gramma Julie and Glamma Jill and Grand-Pappy Doug) but everyone was really nice. Everyone loved me and was so impressed by my manners...I can't help it, I'm just that kind of guy. My bitchin' underbite always impresses the ladies and I was a big hit.
At one point Uncle Rob offered me some turkey from the table. I wasn't even sure what to do, I always eat out of my dog bowl. I reluctantly took the turkey from him and ate it all up. Later on Mom found out what had happened and she was totally pissed. I haven't been fed from the table since so I guess I'll just have to wait until Uncle Rob comes over again.
Everyone finally left and I was pooped...I was so grateful to spend Thanksgiving '07 with my new family and friends!

1 comment:
aren't table scraps the best?? sometimes they give me gas, but I still love them!! my parents never give me scraps anymore cause i have allergies to practically everything. sucks. -- Jack
Post a Comment