Check out this picture of me and my new Dad...this picture was taken the day they decided to adopt me (November 3)! I was in the care of a nice lady named Jane from Critters in Need Pet Rescue and it was just another Saturday at the Pet Smart. I heard Jane saying that there was a nice couple there to meet Westly and Jasper (two terrier rascals available for adoption from Critters). But I was in luck because she brought me out first! I put on my best snaggletoothed smile and trotted over to my pen. Man, I had those suckers at first sight! All I had to do was stand up on my hind legs and wave one paw in the air...DONE! I sealed the deal a little later by leaping into my future Dad's lap and gently licking his arm. Anyway, they signed a contract to adopt me right then and there. I had to go back to Jane's house for the next week because Mom and Dad weren't ready to take me home yet but that was cool with me because I wanted to spend a little quality time with Jane and say goodbye to Westly and Jasper. I still chuckle when I think of those two schoundrels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea you did it!! Welcome on board Mr B Murray. I love that you got this whole blog thing going! maybe we can meet one day and go to the park. make sure you link me --jack
Post a Comment